The Caltrans Division of Local Assistance has issued Local Program Procedures (LPP) 16-04 which has recently been incorporated into the Local Assistance Procedures Manual (LAPM).
Specifically, LPP 16-04 has impacted the following chapters and exhibits:
- Chapter 2: Roles and Responsibilities
- Chapter 3: Project Authorization
- Chapter 9: Civil Rights and Disadvantage Business Enterprises
- Chapter 11: Design Guidance
- Chapter 13: Right of Way
- Chapter 14: Utility Relocation
- Chapter 15: Advertise and Award Project
- Chapter 18: Maintenance
- Exhibit 3-A: Request for Authorization to Proceed with Preliminary Engineering
- Exhibit 3-B: Request for Authorization to Proceed with Right of Way
- Exhibit 3-C: Request for Authorization to Proceed with Utility Relocation
- Exhibit 3-D: Request for Authorization to Proceed with Construction
- Exhibit 3-Q: Request for Authorization to Proceed with Non-Infrastructure Project
- Exhibit 7-B: Field Review Form
- Exhibit 15-L: Local Agency Contract Award Checklist
The following Division of Local Assistance Office Bulletins (DLA-OB) have been incorporated into the LAPM and expire upon issuance of this LPP:
|11-05||Preliminary Engineering Phase Over 10 Years|
|12-01||Pavement Preventive Maintenance|
|14-02||ADA Requirements for Curb Ramps|
|14-08||Notice to Proceed Submittal|
|15-01||Appropriation Year and Budget Authority|
|15-02||Local Agency Employees in Responsible Charge|
|15-03||Right of Way Certification|
To view the LPP and the revisions made to the LAPM, please visit the Local Programs Procedures webpage.
To view the updated LAPM in its entirety, please visit the Local Assistance Procedures Manual webpage.
To view the updated LAPM forms, please visit the Local Assistance Procedures Forms webpage.
If you have any comments or suggestions, please contact the Publications Manager, Kamal Sah, at email@example.com.