A completed Exhibit 10-C, A&E Consultant Contract Review Checklist, for new or amended federal and/or state funded consultant contracts must be accepted by Caltrans prior to contract award effective October 1, 2017. Exhibit 10-C has been revised to identify critical elements of the consultant procurement process to increase compliance with 23 CFR 172 and Government Code 4525-4529.5.
- OB 17-02 Architectural & Engineering Consultant Contract Review
- Attachment 1 Exhibit 10-C A&E Consultant Contract Reviewers Checklist
- Attachment 2 Exhibit 3-A Request for Authorization to Proceed with Preliminary Engineering
- Attachment 3 Exhibit 3-B Request for Authorization to Proceed with Right of Way
- Attachment 4 Exhibit 3-C Request for Authorization to Proceed with Utility Relocation
- Attachment 5 Exhibit 3-D Request for Authorization to Proceed with Construction
- Attachment 6 Exhibit 3-Q Request for Authorization to Proceed with Non-Infrastructure Project (Construction Phase)
A series of 2-Hour workshops have been scheduled in every district to discuss these changes. Please make sure your local agency attends one of the workshops. A list of dates and locations of workshops can be found here.