The Federal Highway Administration’s Center for Local Aid Support posts recordings of all their Innovative Exchange webinars. Check out their full list below or visit their Events page.
- Data-Driven Safety Analysis for Local Roads
- Ultra-High Performance Concrete (UHPC) for Local Agencies
- Collaborative Hydraulics, Advancing to the Next Generation of Engineering (CHANGE)
- Automated Traffic Signal Performance Measures (ATSPM)
- Burned Area Emergency Relief (BAER) Strategies for Low Volume Roads
- Weather-Savvy Roads
- Traffic Incident Management (TIM) – Part II
- Upaved Road Dust and Stabilization Solutions
- Traffic Incident Management (TIM) – Part I
- Pavement Preservation: When, Where, and How Webinar
- Accelerated Innovation Deployment (AID) Demonstration: How to Write a Proposal
- Innovation and Sustainable Transportation Evaluation Process (INSTEP) Webinar
- Integrating NEPA and Permitting Webinar
Continue to check the Center for Local Aid Events page for future webinar recordings.