These ATP Progress Reports reports cover progress up to December 31, 2018 on all ATP projects that have not submitted a Project Completion Report. If a Project Progress Report is submitted prior to December 31st, please estimate progress up to December 31st. These reports are required by the Senate Bill 1 (SB 1) Accountability and Transparency Guidelines quarterly through June 2019. Beginning in July 2019, progress reports will be required semi-annually. The ATP Project Reporting webpage has all of the tools and instructions needed to stay compliant with ATP reporting requirements.
Recommended Steps to Complete Form:
- Open the ATP Project Reporting webpage
- Open ATP Project Progress Report form (you may need to right click and save, then open in PDF for form to open property)
- Select options (top right of form in yellow) and select ‘Trust this Document One Time Only’
- Select ‘No’ when asked if you want to save it before closing (You may save the report once it is complete and then submit)
- Open form Instructions
- Open the ATP ID log to find a project’s ATP ID
- On the Progress Report, select your ATP ID via the drop-down list
- Some information will pre-populate for users when ID is selected
- Select any dates via the drop-down calendar
- Submit report via the button on the form
- Emailed Reports will not be accepted
- For errors when submitting or attaching your report, contact Mary Hartegan at email@example.com
Agencies that do not meet reporting requirements will be considered non-compliant and reported to the Commission on an Agency Watch List.
For more information, contact Mary Hartegan, ATP/SB1 Project & Program Reporting, Division of Local Assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org or (916) 653-6930.