Caltrans Division of Local Assistance offers training classes for local agencies in coordination with the Local Technical Assistance Program (LTAP) and with funds from the Cooperative Training Assistance Program (CTAP). These classes assist local agencies with the federal-aid process, as well as infrastructure management, worker and work site safety, and workforce development.
Subsidized Classes through Tech Transfer
For a list of all our subsidized UC Berkeley Tech Transfer classes for local agencies, visit UC Berkeley, Tech Transfer.
Upcoming In-person Training
- January 14, 2019, 10am – 12pm PST Register Here
- Handout and reference material for webinar is located here
Upcoming Local Agency Training
Federal Aid Series (5 Day Training)
Due to high-demand of the RE Academy, local agencies must first request to attend the training. The list will be forwarded to your DLAE for prioritization. Only 2 to 3 per agency. Local Agency – $360 Consultant, Other – $560
- District 12, January 29-February 1, 2019, Irvine – Closed
- District 11, March 26-29, 2019, San Diego – Closed
- District 4, April 9-12, 2019, San Jose – Closed
- District 6, May 14-17, 2019, Fresno – Request to Attend