The Caltrans Local Assistance Blog (LAB) registration is free and allows you to participate in the LAB forums. Registration is limited to one membership per person, with a single name and email address, and accounts are not to be shared. Do not register unless you agree to the terms below.
You warrant and acknowledge:
- that you are at least 13 years old.
- that you give the LAB permission to store your posts in a database and display them on a website.
- that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, hateful, abusive, threatening, sexually explicit, or that violate any law.
- that you will observe all forum rules, including the rules that prohibit posts with personal insults, advertising, or the promotion of a product, service, organization, or website, except where explicitly permitted.
- that you understand that your posts and the user name you select will be visible to the Internet and to search engines, that you are responsible for your own privacy in deciding what to post, and that your posts will remain visible even if you leave the LAB or your account is closed for any reason.
- that your membership may be temporarily suspended or permanently banned for violation of the forum rules.
- that you will be permanently banned if you re-register while your membership is suspended.
The owners of the LAB reserve the right to:
- remove, edit, move, or close any discussion or message for any reason.
- close memberships that are detrimental to the forum community.
- make changes to the forum rules without notice.
Although the LAB administrators and moderators will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for them to review all forum posts. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of the LAB, nor Caltrans will be held responsible for the content of any message. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the LAB and its owners and agents with respect to any claim based upon the storage or display of your messages.
If you agree to these requirements, enter a username and email address and press the ‘Register’ button below.