Caltrans Division of Local Assistance is presenting SB-1 workshops around the state for agencies receiving funding through the Active Transportation Program, Local Partnership Program, Solutions for Congested Corridors Program, and Trade Corridors Enhancement Program. The workshop will discuss the program and accountability requirements as set forth in the California Transportation Commission (CTC) guidelines.
- Overview of SB1 Programs
- Baseline Agreements
- Progress, Completion, and Final delivery reporting requirements
- Allocations, Authorizations, and Agreements
- Timely Use of Funds Requirements
- Program Amendments (scope/schedule changes)
Scheduled Workshop Dates and Locations:
More classes will be added in each district as they are scheduled. Please wait to sign-up for the class in your general area.
- August 22, 9am – 4pm, District 3 Office, Sierra Nevada Room,703 B Street, Marysville, CA – Register Here
- September 5, 9am – 4pm, District 5 Office, Sycamore Room, 50 South Higuera Street, San Luis Obispo – Register Here
- September 11, 9am – 4pm, District 11, Gallegos Room, 4050 Taylor Street, Bldg 1, 2nd Floor, San Diego, CA – Register Here
- October 9, 9am – 4pm, District 4, Auditorium, 111 Grand Avenue, Oakland, CA – Register Here