Additional A&E resources are available on the Caltrans Consultant Selection & Procurement webpage.
Upcoming A&E Training
Procuring A&E On-Call Contracts
This 6-hour course focuses on Procuring A&E On-Call Contracts.
- Caltrans District 12, May 17, 2018, 9am – 3pm
1750 E 4th Street, Ste 100, Santa Ana, CA 92705
Presentation Materials: PowerPoint and PDF
- Caltrans District 11, May 24, 2018, 9am – 3pm
4050 Taylor Street, Gallegos Room, San Diego, CA 92110
On-demand videos of this training will be released in June 2018.
TRAINING MATERIAL AND RECORDINGS
A&E Exhibit 10-C Training – 2 Hour Intensive
- Webinar Recording
- Webinar Presentation (PDF)
- Webinar Chat Q & A
- Exhibit 10-C A&E Consultant Contract Reviewers Checklist & Instructions
- Office Bulletin 17-02 A&E Consultant Contract Review
- A&E Resources
- ICF Approval Page
A&E Procurement Process
- Module 1: Introduction and Procurement Planning (1 hour 32 minutes), Slide in PDF
- Module 2: Solicitation Documents and Advertisement (1 hour 34 minutes), Slide in PDF
- Module 3: Evaluation and Selection of Consultant (27 minutes), Slide in PDF
- Module 4: Contract Cost Negotiations (1 hour 25 minutes), Slide in PDF
- Module 5: Contract Execution and Other Considerations ( 52 minutes), Slide in PDF
Selected Shorts Video Series
- Video 1 Limited Proposals Received (MP4) (78 sec), PDQA AE Video Shorts 1 Reference Material
- Video 2 Contract Prior to Authorization (MP4) (74 sec), PDQA AE Video Shorts 2 Reference Material
- Video 3 Local Preference vs Local Presence (MP4) (1.42 second), AE Video Shorts 3 Reference Material
For more information, please contact Pauline Cueva at 916-651-6872 or firstname.lastname@example.org.